Shardeum Jan'23 Updates
Hello Shardeum Family!
Hope you had an exciting start to 2023 🚀
One month down, and this year is off to a great start for Shardeum.
In the past 30 days, we’ve launched our Betanet named ‘Sphinx’, grown our community stronger and larger, had some exciting partnerships, and seen some really good projects built on us.
Here’s a snapshot of what our January looked like ⤵️
Diving deeper into the details, we have 👇🏻
Betanet ‘Sphinx’ Launch
- Shardeum Betanet was launched by our Co-founders Nischal Shetty and Omar Syed on 2nd Feb’23, in the presence of over 2500 people watching the launch live!
- After 1.5M+ transactions and 45k+ deployed smart contracts on our Alphanet ‘Liberty’, Shardeum evolves into ‘Sphinx’ a name decided by our community.
- In less than 24 hours of our launch on 2nd Feb’23, we had 370+ nodes running on the network from which ~200 nodes were run by our community members.
We now have over 500 nodes being run by the community in just a few days of release
- Shardeum Sphinx launch event was held in 17 cities across 10 countries!!
Community Growth & Traction
- Our Discord Server is seeing rapid growth and we crossed over 200k+ members in Jan.
- Shardeum has built the fastest-growing L1 community on Twitter and our following stands at 120k+ at the moment.
- #Shardeum made it to the trending page of Twitter and this is the first of many trendings that are yet to come! 💪🏻
4. World’s first ever meetup in a train - Shardeum held this year’s first #ProofOfCommunity meetup in a train, on 1st Jan 2023!
- Shardeum organized 22 Proof Of Community events in Jan and held Betanet watch party in 17 cities across the world on 2nd Feb’23.
Partnerships & Collaborations
- Shardeum partnered and collaborated with 7 projects this month to expand the ecosystem - OnBandit, LightHouse, Crust, Chaidex, Double Protocol, SharDex, and Huddle01.
- Shardeum is now listed on Coingecko, CoinMarketCap, LunarCrash, Alchemy Platform, and Product Hunt.
Team and Ops
- Shardeum is now 42 members strong!
- Our recent key hire is for the position of Chief Marketing Officer - Kelsey McGuire, making our leading team stronger and more diverse!
That’s it for the month!
Can’t wait to share what we’ve planned for February 2023 soon with you guys 🙌
Do reach out to email@example.com in case of any doubts or discussions.