Here’s a recap of what we happened previous week at Shardeum:
- Last week, we prepared for and released Liberty 1.4 and 2.0.
- We updated GlobalSwap AMM frontend to use EIP2930, and deployed an AMM for testing on Liberty 2.0.
- We set up Liberty 2.0 faucet, updated faucet restore script with better nonce management, and updated the RPC server better suited for faucet restore with nonce check.
- We continued working for OOS automation.
- We also added mock support to test state manager (mocking network and P2P).
- We’re in the process of setting up an Indian subsidiary of the Shardeum foundation.
- Meanwhile, we continue to onboard and engage with investors from the Shardeum seed round.
Marketing & Comms
- We worked on planning IRL meetups across various cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, and more.
- We also connected with more folks for potential educational partnerships.
Areas where you – our community – can help us:
- If you have any PR contacts or podcasts recommendations where we can introduce Shardeum, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (or #betamode on Discord)
- We’re working on hosting webinars. If you have any recommendations for speakers, please let us know.
- We are planning to conduct free webinars for colleges and corporates. Please fill this form if you are interested, or refer to someone who will be interested.
Open positions at Shardeum:
Let’s BUIDL together 🚀
DAO Guide | Blockchain Beyond Crypto | What is Chainlink | What are Cryptopunks | Advantages and Disadvantages of Decentralization | Peer to Peer Transaction | Web3 Training | Blockchain Proof of Work Vs Proof of Stake | What is Defi 2.0 | Phishing Attack Crypto | Main Features of Web 3.0 | Blockchain Layers Explained | Cryptocurrency Liquidity Provider | EVM Wallet Address | EVM Blockchains Add EVM Network | Custodial Wallets Vs Non Custodial Wallets | Decentralized Identifiers | Advantages of Consortium Blockchain | Components of Blockchain Technology | What is a Flash Loan Attack