Here’s a recap of what we happened previous week at Shardeum:
- We primarily worked on debugging and testing of large dev networks for Liberty 2.0. We successfully conducted 100+ TPS sharded network tests in AWS, and added interface specification so that we could add Eth-call support for multi contract sharded networks.
- We tested AMM transactions in sharded networks, ran semi-automated tests on 1.3 and 2.0 branches, made some adjustments, investigated and documented the failed tests.
- We conducted a brief investigation of the JSON RPC server’s continuity issue.
- We conducted research on transaction hash generation, and worked on documentation for future fully automated test plans.
- We also set up the Discord Node Reward Section, and implemented Greenhouse.io Analytics.
- We’re looking into moving tasks to Gitlab to have external contributors.
- We continue to interview folks for our development team.
- We’re in the process of setting up an Indian subsidiary of the Shardeum foundation.
- Meanwhile, we continue to onboard and engage with investors from the Shardeum seed round.
Marketing & Comms
- We published Web3 slang definition on Discord and it’s open to all community members.
- We created a past contribution sheet which will help us reward contributions made by community members before the Super Shardian program.
- We hosted a Shardeum Quiz which was conducted by our Community Moderator Saloni.
- We also prepared strategies for community related activities at Web3Conf Goa, and prepared marketing collaterals for the same.
- Our team attended the Futurama 3.0 conference conducted by Christ University last week too.
- We continued with ongoing conversations about getting a designer/design agency on board for the hackathon project.
Areas where you – our community – can help us:
- Join us for a demo of Liberty 2.0 on August 13, 2022 at 4 PM UTC. Our founders, Nischal and Omar will take you through the first Shardeum testnet with state sharding implemented. Click here to join.
- Some of Shardeum committers will be there at Web3Conf India from 12th – 14th August 2022 in Goa. If you’re attending the conference, do drop by the Shardeum booth and say hi!
- If you have any PR contacts or podcasts recommendations where we can introduce Shardeum, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (or #betamode on Discord)
- We’re working on hosting webinars. If you have any recommendations for speakers, please let us know.
- We are planning to conduct free webinars for colleges and corporates. Please fill this form if you are interested, or refer to someone who will be interested.
Open positions at Shardeum:
Let’s BUIDL together 🚀
Distributed Denial of Service Attack | Layer 1 Crypto Projects 2022 | What is a Dao Crypto | Types of Blockchain Nodes | Peer to Peer Money Transfer | Advantages and Disadvantages of Blockchain Technology | What is Layer 1 Blockchain | Define Blockchain Technology | Android App Stack | How to Buy Real Estate in the Metaverse | Examples of Altcoins | What is Proof of Work in Blockchain | What is Cloud Mining | Best Place to Mint NFT | What is Automated Market Maker | How to Mint Crypto | SB Token | What is Web 3.0 | Scalability Trilemma | NFT Use Cases 2022
Last Updated on June 26, 2023