Here’s a recap of what happened previous week at Shardeum:
- We tested and prepared for, and presented the Liberty 2.0 demo where we demonstrated 100 TPS with sharding capabilities on August 13, 2022. Check it out here.
- We presented our network cycle protocol simulation results.
- We set up the AMM front-end for Liberty 2.0 demo which supports EIP2930, and implemented load tester to support EIP2930 accessList for AMM testing.
- We also researched various ways to send accessList via Metamask, nonce management and validation on EVM.
- We tested and debugged and made fixes in archiver support in sharded network, node reward on sharded network, and RPC server continuity issue.
- We continue to interview folks for our development team.
- We’re in the process of setting up an Indian subsidiary of the Shardeum foundation.
- Meanwhile, we continue to onboard and engage with investors from the Shardeum seed round.
Marketing & Comms
- Last week, our team attended Web3Conf India in Goa and met some cool builders.
- We prepared an overall calendar for social and community channels which also includes webinars and virtual events.
- We completed our first campus webinar at AC Patil college of Technology as a part of our Shardeum Campus Webinar Series.
Areas where you – our community – can help us:
- If you have any PR contacts or podcasts recommendations where we can introduce Shardeum, reach out to email@example.com (or #betamode on Discord)
- We’re working on hosting webinars. If you have any recommendations for speakers, please let us know.
- We are planning to conduct free webinars for colleges and corporates. Please fill this form if you are interested, or refer to someone who will be interested.
Open positions at Shardeum:
Let’s BUIDL together 🚀
What is a Blockchain Node | What is a Blockchain Bridge | What are Peer to Peer Payments | Pros and Cons of Blockchain Technology | Blockchain Technology Applications | Blockchain Features and Benefits | Mobile App Technology Stack | How to Buy Land in Metaverse | Types of Altcoins | How Proof of Work Works | Cryptocurrency Cloud Mining | Gasless NFT Marketplace | What is Stake in Crypto | Faster Payment Processing | Metaverse Cryptocurrency | DDoS Mitigation | List of Layer 1 Crypto Projects | What is Automated Market Maker | Web3.0 Games | Blockchain Scalability Trilemma