Here’s a recap of what we happened previous week at Shardeum:
- We worked on an AWS-2-tool application, and set up discourse on AWS for long running topic specific discussions.
- We researched about nonce on the Shardeum layer, analyzed the theoretical probability of malicious majority in a shard, and the effect of node rotation integrated with sharding.
- We set up a GitHub discussion feature to be used as an internal forum.
- We created a simulation to figure how often a malicious majority appears in a shard, debugged and fixed explorer break issues when multiple nodes send data, and set up RPC/explorer for Liberty 2.0.
- We also prepared a plan to give more funds to our existing faucet accounts.
- We’re in the process of setting up an Indian subsidiary of the Shardeum foundation.
- Meanwhile, we continue to onboard and engage with investors from the Shardeum seed round.
Marketing & Comms
- Our contributors Naresh and Shuwam conducted a webinar on “How to create dynamic NFTs on Shardeum”; we also conducted a campus webinar at MS. Ramaiah Institute of Technology on 17th August.
- We continued conducting our onboarding calls and moderator calls, planning for our upcoming meetups and sponsoring a hackathon at Unfold 2022.
- We worked on content for our blog, FAQs for Liberty 2.0, and more.
Areas where you – our community – can help us:
- If you have any PR contacts or podcasts recommendations where we can introduce Shardeum, reach out to email@example.com (or #betamode on Discord)
- We’re working on hosting webinars. If you have any recommendations for speakers, please let us know.
- We are planning to conduct free webinars for colleges and corporates. Please fill this form if you are interested, or refer to someone who will be interested.
Open positions at Shardeum:
Let’s BUIDL together 🚀